Follow, Like and Share me with everyone

Share |

Friday, April 6, 2012

I'm so Furious

Well, you've turned our lives and the lives of our children inside out and upside down and I just wanted to let you know that we'll manage because life is hard but everything is invariably ironed out for us. We've always landed on our feet and we will this time, too.

But you...You lose and you'll continue to lose until you learn that the world doesn't revolve around you. I'm angry at you but I'll be able to let it go and move on. You'll need the help someday and while I don't wish you ill, I also don't wish you well, either. When you want to call your Cricket and have a sympathetic ear, you'll want to look in the dictionary between shit and syphillis because you'll get nothing from me.

Albert is right, you'll always be homeless and now, in my eyes you're white trash, too. Only white trash would stoop so low as you two have. So keep running away to save your own hide while you throw others in front of the oncoming train. It'll catch up with you. That always happens with bottom feeders. Enough said.

Popular Posts