Follow, Like and Share me with everyone

Share |

Saturday, March 2, 2013

I am so Lazy!

You know, it's occurred to me that in the last months that I haven't had much in the way of internet access and have therefore not done much here on the oddest blog on the planet. You have my apologies...Sort of.



You see, I'm a writer, blogger, mom and wife and not all necessarily in that order so life is pretty full right now. That doesn't mean that my little pearls and tidbits (not that there are a whole lot, but you get the idea) are any less valued.



Right now, I'm working on a new novel and writing is slow going when there are several kids hollering at a video game or a movie or whatever else tickles their fancy at which to shout during any particular moment in time. Kids are not helpful for the concentration. They also can't seem to figure out that the TV doesn't listen so when they're yelling and arguing, it's not going to fight back. I think I might've squeezed out about three thousand words yesterday and gotten a page break done today. I'm really on a roll, I tell ya.



All excuses aside though, I've missed blogging, too. I've missed writing out whatever silly something comes into my head because trust me, there are times to be serious. Then there are times when you've just got to let your hair down and be as crazy and goofy as is your pleasure.

I've done a lot of stuff so I can't necessarily say that I'm in the mood to be particularly flat insane but I did figure that I'd let the world know I'm still here. And you can stop jumping up and down for joy now, you're shaking the whole house.



There, now that I've given a quick check in and a little tidbit with absolutely no point whatsoever, I'll bid you all adieu and go back to writing...Something else. See you all later, my ultra awesome fellow Wingnuts!

Popular Posts